May 10th will remain an important date in the life of Palácio Tangará, the latest masterpiece of Oetker Collection, as the hotel is opening its doors to its first guests.
«Embraced by Burle Marx Park, a veritable oasis in the centre of São Paulo’s vibrant urban landscape, Palácio Tangará brings an exclusive new concept to the destination. Undoubtedly an unparalleled hotel in the Latin America’s financial capital, a cocoon of restrained luxury, this property represents a great complement to our portfolio and a major step for the Oetker Collection brand» comments Frank Marrenbach, CEO Oetker Collection.
Celso David do Valle, Managing Director Palácio Tangará adds : « Thanks to the support of our great partnering architects, designers and landscaper, Patricia Anastassiadis, Luiz Bick & William Simonato and Sergio Santana, together with Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten for the gastronomy, Sisley for the spa, Oetker Collection expertise, and our great local team – with their legendary Brazilian warmth and smile - we have put together all the ingredients to make sure our guests will experience unique moments at Palácio Tangará, a true urban oasis. We shall spare no efforts to make their stay a most memorable one and make the Hotel a long term success».
About Oetker Collection
Oetker Collection is one of the most inspiring selections of masterpiece hotels in the world. The name ‘masterpiece hotels’ includes a pledge; a commitment to provide service of the highest quality, every hour of every day. The pearl as a symbol combines singularity, beauty and quality. The individual pearls bind together to form a unique string of pearls.
Each property is one-of-a-kind, reflecting the unique European heritage and sharing the highest levels of service internationally with exceptional and historic architecture & interiors combining with great attention to detail.
Oetker Collection embraces nine luxury hotels:
· L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps
· Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel, amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
· Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg SaintHonoré.
· Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic property of excellence nestled in the heart of the French Riviera, boasting breath-taking views over the Mediterranean coastline.
· Eden Rock – St Barths – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches, and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
· Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna, and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the Planet.
· Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the centre of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
· The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
· Palácio Tangará – with an exceptional location in the heart of a tropical park, Palácio Tangará São Paulo will open its doors in May 10th 2017.